Home Buying in Kingston>Question Details

Barbara Boyd, Both Buyer and Seller in Omaha, NE

i own two homes in omaha. is there an affordable neighborhood that i could buy a safe home in kingston?

Asked by Barbara Boyd, Omaha, NE Fri Dec 14, 2007

i live in omah, nebraska. i own two homes. is there an affordable, safe neighborhood that i could look for in kingston? i need a place to paint, i.e. garage or attict and a safe3 place for my pets. thank you

Answers

6
Barbara Ellman’s answer
Absolutely, the answer is yes. There are parts of Kingston that now have older (well built) homes at excellent value. As an agent for Coldwell Banker Village Green, I have access to a tremendouls inventoriy that changes daily. Please contact me if I can help you find what you're looking for in Ulster County.
Barbara Ellman
agent
Coldwell Banker Village Green
I am a lifetime Hudson Valley Resident and an uptown Kingston Associate Broker. Like all cities there are parts that are safer than others and this changes over time so its important to work with someone who knows the area. Kingston, NY is very affordable to many in this market with prices ranging from 100k to 500k and up. I don't know what your price range is but if you want to contact me and let me know your criteria I would be happy to send listings to you that would meet your needs.
As a person who has grown up in the hudson valley I can honestly say there are beautiful and safe places through out kingston, especially in the old river front areas. The key is finding the right real estate agent to help you with that. There are also great areas just outside Kingston that may be more of what you are looking for.
If you decide to sell in Omaha, I have two Realtors that I can highly recommend there. I have sold property that my family owned in Omaha and worked w/ Realtors there.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Dear Barbara,
Kingston is a city rich in American history and diversity.What a fabulous place to paint with landscapes of the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains.I am a lifelong resident of the Hudson Valley and realtor that can assist you with your home search-Katherine Ryan
see my home for sale at http://www.bartmoran.com
Web Reference: http://www.bartmoran.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2007