Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

vicsinocc, Home Seller in New York, NY

i own a house at 3819 east sophielane ,Phoenix, can you give me some selling prices and or options

Asked by vicsinocc, New York, NY Tue Nov 6, 2012

Answers

9
Hi Vicsinocc

Here are the true comparables to your property, click the link.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

The price varies from the low 130K – 165K. Much will also depend on the condition of property, is it rented and or for how long, are you looking to sell as a short sale or traditional, will you be open to carry the property, etc.

If you would like a true estimate and market analysis do not hesitate to call, email, or text. You can also look at our websites and see what we do to market and sell each property. Good luck and remember our advice is always free.

Juan Pesqueira
American Associates Real Estate
Homes | Condos | Investments
Spanish and English speaking Realtor
Realtor, Appraiser
8930 E. Raintree Drive Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office 480-458-8007 | Fax 480.767.7200
email: pesqueira2@cox.net
Websites:
http://www.tempehomescondos.com/
http://azluxuryhomeblog.com/
http://temperealestateblog.wordpress.com/

Like us on Facebook Tempe Realty Co.
Like us on Facebook Lavish Pad Boutique.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NOVEMBER DISCOUTNED COMMISSION ON NEW LISTINGS - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tempe-Realty-Co/514626138550258
I see that the property in question is currently rented and it might be worth less than what you paid for it; so that means that you might have to do a short sale. The short sale will impact your credit but not as severe as a foreclosure.
If you would like to discuss your options please give me a call 602-620-2936.

Edie Womack, CDPE, GRI, SFR
HomeSmart
Viscinocc,

The likely value of your property, if it's a regular resale, will be around $160,000. If your loan balance is higher than approximately $150,000, the sales price minus costs will not cover the payoff amount to your lender. In that case, you will either have to bring additional funds to closing or you will have to do a short sale. As a short sale, your house is worth approximately $130,000-$145,000.

There are many qualified Realtors out there. Make sure you interview at least three of them, ask a lot of questions, and then hire the agent you feel will do the best job and the one you trust with such a big transaction. We sell an average of 50+ homes annually, utilize professional photography for all of our listings (check out http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1071739962-1330-W-Hayw…), and provide the highest level of professional service as you would expect with the valley's top Realtors. You can reach me at 623-824-4275 if you'd like to discuss your house in greater detail.
Good morning! First, I notice that you are from NYC -- I hope that you have not suffered too much as a result of Sandy!

Not knowing your goals, it's difficult to really brainstorm with you. Based on statistics and not knowing the specifics of the home, I would estimate the property to be worth substantially less than what you paid for it, so there is a good chance you can short sell the property. Keep in mind, this will impact your credit score, however there are several factors that will determine how much of an impact. I am certified by the National Assn of Realtors as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, meaning I have taken specific training to better prepare my clients in this area.

The other solution may be to rent the property (it looks like you have listed it for rental before). I handle rentals as well and an affiliated with two excellent property management companies.

Feel free to give me a call or drop me an email to further discuss!

Best wishes,
Eileen
Nextage Realty Professionals
480.370.6520
To be fair, we need more information on your particular property such as square footage, # of bedrooms, condition, etc. Or are you underwater on you mortgage? There are a lot of factors that would help decide the correct sales price and/or what is possible for you.

That said, from what I see on recent sales in your area, a rough estimate would be between 160 & 180K.

I'd be happy to discuss current conditions with you and your options. Feel free to contact me so I can help @ 602-451-2072 or RPSellsRealEstate@gmail.com. Thanks much.
Lets begin with communication so that we can target your goals, lets look at selling, renting etc.

We offer Property Management as well as sales so we are truly able to provide you an unbiased view of the options. We care about you no matter what decisions you make.

We can make this as simple as you want, reach out and lets get this moving today.
I work with Joanne McGuire at Real Living and she is very knowledgeable! Give her a call and set up a free consultation. 623-640-0488

Holly K Huntimer, Real Living Property For You
It looks like the prices are running any where from 123K to about 175K probably for size and if it was a short sale or reo, or a traditional sale.
There are a few for rent it looks like in that area.
I have seen that house prices are slowly going back up--- but not at the rate of 2008.
Short sales can take up to 120+ days to close depending on which bank it's going thru, and you do not have to be in or close to foreclosure to do a short sale.
Not knowing what you are needing, it is hard to give you options... I would be happy to talk to you further: I have been a REALTOR for over 10 years and have done traditional sales and short sales,

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you
Joanne McGuire
Real Living Property for You
623-640-0488
wrkn4u2@yahoo.com
Depending on the condition of the home the average home in this area would be between $155-170,000. The most recent home that closed on this street on 9/18 similar home sold for $160,000. Are you needing to short sell this or sell it traditional? Short sale depending on the bank can take anywhere from 120 days to much longer, but the homes in this area are marketing for approx. 55-60 days. I'd be happy to send you some more detail, please let me know.