Ninjaren, Home Buyer in 30281

i need to know how to find out if a house is for sale

Asked by Ninjaren, 30281 Wed May 18, 2011

i am interested in 170 summer town dr stockbridge ga but it says its off the market. i thought someone might be buying it but its been like this for a long time and still sits empty. i want to know how i can go about finding out if this home can be bought or not or if it has already sold

Answers

3
Ninjaren,

As Solomon mentioned the property was listed as an approved short sale, but that doesn't necessarily mean the approved short sale had an approved buyer. When this situation arises, more often than not, the property was foreclosed on and is going through the BPO process and will be listed by an agent down the road. But, you'll have to wait and see at this point.

This is actually all I do is work with banks, asset companies, and undervalued single family homes. We actually acquired and sold one for $39.9k from an asset company in stockbridge a week ago. It was a 4-sided brick 4/3, so I may be able to help you out. Give me call if you think I can help you in any way.

Ninjaren,

The listing for this property, an approved FHA short sale, expired in December 2010. The tax records, however, still show the property in the owner's names. If there is serious interest, please call to discuss.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Sometimes homes go off the market for reasons other than they are sold; the seller may have changed their mind, they may have decided to wait for a stronger market, or any other reason. Have you tried calling a local agent and asking about this property? They should be able to look up more details if the property was listing with an agent in the first place.