Home Buying in Shipshewana>Question Details

Enos Yoder, Home Owner in Topeka, IN

i need to know a real good close estimate on how much my home is valued at if i were to do an appraisal how do i do that

Asked by Enos Yoder, Topeka, IN Thu Dec 30, 2010

i am trying to refinance my home so i can afford the payments and the loan officer said i need to see what a trustworthy real estate agent tells me according to the todays value in this neighborhood before we move forward with the process of refinancing thank you for the help in advance it will make all the difference in getting things going and maybe making it affordable for me to keep in todays economy !!!!!

Answers

2
Enos,
I am a local agent in the area. I can help you with a market analysis which will provide the information you are looking for. My contact information can be found on my website.
Thank You,
Karen Frederick,
RE/MAX Results
Consider inviting any local agent(s) and ask for a CMA--comparative Market Analysis, the agent(s) will need to see the property first, therfore consider a call to any local realty office(s)--or consider hiring any professional appraiser.