Todd J Curran, Home Buyer in 34668

i need to find a good real estate agent and a finance company that will finance me with little money down or none and same with closing cost

Asked by Todd J Curran, 34668 Sat Jul 3, 2010

i want to move i rather buy a house then rent i dont have a lot of money i am your avg guy. i will be starting my new job wed i belong to 2 unions

Answers

11
Todd! Great news! Pasco County has a great First Time Buyer's Program that can help you with a no interest loan on at least part of the Home Cost, It is based on income and Family size, and it offers up to $50K depending on where you fall in the income scale and family size! Come in and lets chat about where you can go with this. Gerard Carney, Exit Success Realty, 352-206-2371, Email: a!FloridaRealtor@aol.com
Serving Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
You submitted this question in Pasco County Florida and I am familiar with this area and use to work it all the time. Our Company Century 21 Alliance Realty and myself have helped buyers get into homes with little money. You can go FHA with 3.5 % down and VA loan is little to no money out of pocket. You simply need to find a seller who is willing to help pay closing costs. The seller paying closing costs will make a difference in the way you submit your offer and can affect your ability to negotiate a lower price on the home. It can be done and I have accomplished it.

You will also need money for your inspections of the home anywhere from 500.00 to 1,000.00. Then do not forget about moving expenses.

The USDA program is a great way to get into a home in Hernando or Citrus County. These two Counties are just a little North of Port Richey. My lender and I just closed a loan with a first time home buyer. She put money in escrow to satisfy the seller and got almost every penny back at closing.

If you would like more information, let me know.

ps Mark was talking about 100% financing in a loan and that does not exist anymore. There are programs and someone who knows what to do can help you. Any Realtor should be able to help you with these programs I mentioned above if they have the experience.

All of what I mentioned above depends on your credit score and how much debt to income you have personally. The other concern I have is you starting a new job but if you are a member of unions I would assume this is standard in your field.

Good luck and certainly let me know if you need more help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 3, 2010
if you haven't yet bought a home, give us a call. There are many avenues to explore, but at the base you need a dedicated agent and a competent lender on your side. Pasco has Federal dollars to help people if you qualify via income level. Many times a seller is willing to pay your closing costs and escrow amounts. A gift from a family member could be used. I have helped many people get into a home with no cash out of pocket. Even though that is harder to do these day, it can still be done. Are you a Veteran? How is your credit scores. Lots to discuss.......call me, e mail me or text me @
Kevin & Susan Horan
Horan Realty Group
http://www.zillow.com/profile/KevinAndSueSellHomes/
http://www.trulia.com/profile/KevinAndSueSellHomes/
727-992-5566 (Kevin-cell)
727-967-1756 (Susan-cell)
727-841-7984 (h)
727-375-7653 (o)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Good Morning Todd

Happy 4th of July! Congrats on deciding to upgrade from renter to homeowner. I'm currently working with couple who bought a nice newer style home and are now paying $150 less then when they were renting. We were able to get the seller to contribute all their closing cost as well. I have an excellent mortgage broker who is local and extremely knowledgeable in all programs for every type of buyer. I live locally in the area with over 6 years experience and can help you find the right home. Please feel free to give me a call and we can discuss things farther. 727.364.8801 Have a happy and safe holiday weekend

Charisse Mathews
Your Realtor for Life!
727-364-8801
Charisse34669@gmail.com
There are several programs FHA uses 3.5% down. Usda Rural development in certain area's. Neighbor Hood Stablization Program helps you buy forclosures.

Also if you buy a VA home that was foreclosed they will help out (even if you weren't a veteran)

Russell Henn
Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
Saint Cloud, FL
rhenn@weichert.com
Hi Todd,

Depending on your income and family size, you may be able to get money from Pasco County:

http://portal.pascocountyfl.net/portal/server.pt/document/23…

You will need good credit to get any assistance so your current length of employment may not allow you to get a mortgage. I think they need at least 1 year on the job.

Contact a lender on the approved list of lenders with Pasco County and they can evaluate your credit and income.

http://portal.pascocountyfl.net/portal/server.pt/community/c…

Hope this helps you.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty, Inc.
Todd,

I help people with down payment and closing cost. I also find properties for individuals. If you need help, feel free to contact me at ricbrignole@gmail.com
Hi Todd - There actually is one program left (other than VA) that offers the kind of program you're looking for.

Check to see if NACA is available in your area. They offer zero down, zero closing costs, fixed 30 year mortgages, are HUD approved and underwrite based on payment history instead of credit score. BofA and Citibank fund their loans. Check them out on http://www.NACA.com. You can check and see if they loan in your area.
Veteran loans are 100% financing! I can also sign you up with a lender who will give you incentives to purchase.
i am veteran 9 yrs in the army
Todd,

If you are a veteran or if you buy in an area that covers the USDA loans, you can get no money down.

The best advice I have for you is to talk to both a real estate agent and mortgage broker that understand this and can guide you through the process.

If you want suggestions or people, email me fred@fredglick.com.

Fred
Web Reference: http://fglick.com