Miranda, Home Buyer in 44147

i need help finding a rent to own home in the suburban part of cleveland ohio.Is there any realtors that can please help me fast. i need a rent to own

Asked by Miranda, 44147 Sun Jan 24, 2010

rent to own own home hopefully with no down payment. i need a rent to own home hopefully with no down payment located in the suburbs of cleveland. please give me a realtor or listings.

Answers

8
Mike Conner’s answer
I have a few contacts I could connect you with in the Cleveland area. Send me a quick note at my site below with some of the details like your desired monthly rent, # beds/baths, etc. and I will get you in touch with a few local Realtors. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 24, 2010
There are many available. Please send me details of your criteria and it will be pleasure to work with you.
Please feel free to reach out to me at 330-285-4134 or ajaykmehta@russellrealty.com Best Wishes, Ajay Mehta. Russell Real Estate Services
hi! have you considered a no money down loan?
give us a call 866 854 4242
http://www.usdaloanagency.com/
Hi Miranda,

I'm a realtor specializing in the area that you are interested in and would welcome the opportunity to help you find what you are looking for.

You can checkout our website at http://www.teamlouieb.com. My contact info is below.

--
Mike Coljohn
Remax Trinity, Team Louie "B"
8751 Brecksville Rd, #50
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Cell: 216.509.3027
My brother has a home available in Sheffield Lake. Let me know if you are interested and I will send details.
4904 Westminster Lane, Broadview Heights is a home which is available for rent to buy.
Hi Miranda-
Please contact me with the particulars and I can help you.
John Wirsing
RE/MAX Premiere Properties
e-PRO, CDPE
Hello, I work in the area and would love to help you. Please feel free to send me a email with your wish list for the rental such as how many bedrooms and so on. andrea@andreatrobinson.com