jrcarr01, Home Buyer in Tarpon Springs, FL

i need a realtor that specializes in REO and Short Sales

Asked by jrcarr01, Tarpon Springs, FL Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

8
Jr,

How can I help you. I have my SFR (short sale & foreclosure certification), but more importantly have helped Sellers & Buyers with their needs.

I do have one question first. Are you in a position where you as a Seller may need to do a "Short Sale" or be foreclosed on? If this is the case I would suggest sitting down with and agent to discuss your options and what legal advise you should get also.

If this is from a Buyer's point of view I suggest again sitting down with an agent to discuss what is involved with each from a Buyer's point of view....BUT why limit yourself to just these two categories. Sometimes the best sale is a Seller with equity who is really motivated and has to move. Figure out what you are looking for and consider ALL options.

As for short sales...they are anything but "short". That being said if you do have a specific time frame in which you MUST move, short sales are not an option. There are not guarantees on the timelines or whether they will close.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
http://www.FromCavesToCastles.com
VIEW PROPERTIES ON YOUR SMART PHONE
TEXT "PAMELA" TO 727-213-5142
Hello, How can I help you?
I do specialize in Short Sale and REO properties.
And I can be reached at 727.7715215
I am certified in Reo sales and have negotiated several short sales successfully for both the buyer and the seller. Let me know if I can help you.

Vanagie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
241 Windward Passage
Clearwater, Fl 33767
727-501-3268
vangiepappasrealty@hotmail.com
Hello Jr,
As you know shorts and REOs make up a significant amount of the real estate activity at this time.
Agents not involved in this market segment are rare indeed.
-
Let's chat about your purchase objectives and see if we can't develop the most effective strategy with the greatest benefit for you.
-
The right strategy depends on your goals and situation.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realec Group, Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420. 4041
Try looking up an agent on the CDPE website. Good luck.
There is a world of difference between agents who "specialize" and those who have experience, and the resources to get the job done. I have all of these, please feel free to contact me with any quesitons you might have.

If you are a buyer, a couple of "rules of thumb" concerning REOs vs. short sales--go for bank-owned first, unless you have no tolerance for condition or the seller waiving all responsibility. Even on short sales, since the bank still has to sign off on it, you will have all repsonsibility for 'due diligence' in the transaction--banks take NO responsibility for anything outside of title transfer.

Food for thought. Good luck!

RealWorldProeprtiesInc.com
helpsavehomes@gmail.com
Hi Jrcarr01,

Given that for the past few years a majority of the homes on the market had been either REO’s or short sales most agents have experience with these. However, having experience with REO’s and short sales doesn’t necessarily mean that the agent knows what they’re doing. I would recommend that you sit down with a few agents and talk about your needs. Find one that you feel can exceed your needs and that you can develop a rapport with. Good luck in your search.

Jeffery Lonas
Real Estate consultant
Keller Williams Gulfside Realty
727-831-6089
http://www.tampabay-home-sales.com
Join me on Facebook

I can assist you with the purchase or sale of a short sale. I am certified and have closed many shortsales in the past. Please call for immediate help,

Brent Laugesen
727-735-1510
Coastal properties group
Christies international