Home Buying in Taylor>Question Details

Roger, Home Buyer in Taylor, MI

i need a list of land contract homes for sale in wayne county, for around 60 to 80,000 dollars! 4 beds at

Asked by Roger, Taylor, MI Wed Jan 28, 2009

least and family rm w/living room,or a basement! Fenced yard! Please email back at popz_50@yahoo.com A.S.A.P

I've been looking but havn't had any luck finding any yet!

Answers

6
Any realtor should be able to help you, however I've got to believe there's not a ton of homes out there available on land contract. First of all, the owner really needs to own the home free and clear. Second, most sellers would rather just sell a home as opposed to taking on the added liability of carrying a house note.

I'm curious as to what your reasons are for wanting a land contract as opposed to just purchasing a home. If it is because of credit issues, then a word of warning, most people who offer homes up on land contract will want some sort of down payment out of you, and I would think they would probably do some sort of "prequalifying" to make sure you're a capable and worthy buyer.

Either way, good luck with the search!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 14, 2009
HI THERE

I HAVE A LISTING IN WYANDOTTE
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 734-341-4099

PRICE IS 89.900
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 14, 2009
Hi Roger

Great Job . Keep up the good work
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 13, 2009
Roger,
Any Realtor can run a search for you, identifying all of your specific criteria. We can run searches just for homes offering land contracts alon with all your other requirements.
Give me a call if I can be of service to you.
Sam
734-837-1101
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 28, 2009
I am looking for a land contract home in taylor if you have any please email me tmullin05@comcast.net
To view all Land Contracts in Michigan for free go to http://www.LandContractListings.com
I need a home asap I had a fire and no insurance I need land contract for around or not above 70 thousand with garage
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014