drsnt, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

i need a home in Near North Side, IL. Any suggestions?

Asked by drsnt, Chicago, IL Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

9
Interview two or three agents and ask them if they are fully committed in real estate or are they working a second job. If you want to find a home you have to work with someone who is a full time agent and knows their stuff. Good luck!!!!!!
Everyone wants to help you! Interview a few agents, check reviews, and go with the one that seems to be the best fit. If you are purchasing, you should work on getting pre-approved from a good lender, too -- that's the most important first step. Good luck and have fun!
I'd love to help. Please contact me on my website rpmsuburbanchicago.com
Hello. Its too diverse depending on price range, condo/TH/house structures. Many facets in every small community whether Mag Mile, Streeterville, Goldcoast. Feel free to call and discuss. 312/446-1792. Thank you.
Hello there! Kindly review my profile as top 1% for Baird and Warner, Goldcoast. Marie Cabrera. I have 24 years experience as a developer and top realtor.

Be happy to advice you as I know near north inside/out. My cell is 312/446-1792

My company Baird & Warner, Goldcoast. This will give you the comfort level to talk to me about dispensing advice. Thank you kindly!
Renting or buying email me either way I can help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
There are many first steps to take
a) sit down with a reputable lender and get pre-qualified, better yet pre-approved
b) connect with an experienced Realtor to work as your one and only resource center and trusted
Buyers Agent

Then and only then are you ready to look with the help of your Buyers Agent at properties on the internet, the ones your agent sends you and then view with him or her the ones you like....

Please read on as it will explain a little how helpful and necessary it is for buyers to work with a REALTOR

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Interview a few agents.

How familiar are they with the area?
Their experience? are they full time or part time agents?

Jose Hernandez
Coldwell Banker, Gold Coast
312-788-7079
Rent or buy.....price.......details.......?? FInd an agent to help you. They do not charge and some of them.....like me.....even give you money! My web site has details.