Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

onancy32, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

i need a home for 3 near los angles university

Asked by onancy32, Los Angeles, CA Fri Nov 1, 2013

Answers

5
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
which university? Are you looking to buy or rent? Perhaps I can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
You need to find a real estate professional in Los Angeles that you trust and can rely on. A real estate agent can help you find a home that meets all of your needs, including proximity to schools and other requirements.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

John Graff, REALTOR®
Real Estate Consultant
213-519-5758
http://www.JohnGraffSells.com
BRE: 01938560
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Sunset Strip
9000 Sunset Blvd. #100
West Hollywood, CA 90069
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Are you buying or selling? Either way, work with an agent you can trust.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
There are many Universities in Los Angeles. Did You mean UCLA? Where you buy would depend on which University you were speaking about. You should have an agent and a lender who is near that area and very familiar with the surrounding areas. The lender can get you pre-qualified or pre-approved, and an agent can find the best neighborhood for you and properties in your price range that suit your needs.