Home Buying in West View>Question Details

michael, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

i need a good realestate agent that can help me buy a house in the north hills or shaler area in pa.

Asked by michael, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Aug 2, 2008

does any one know a good realestate agent in the north hills or shaler area? I ned someone who can help me get a 6% sellers recession for my downpayment and closing cost, and that is fast i need to move ASAP. HELP ME

Answers

5
Michael,
I am in the process of negotiations for my buyer for a house in Shaler Twp. They are getting
almost 6% seller assist on their deal. Getting 6% will depend on the sellers need to sell and
willingness to take less than asking and how long the house has been on the market. The longer
its on the market the better your chances of getting the 6%.
FHA mortgages and VA mortgages are usually the ones that qualify for 6% seller assist. Call me
(if you like) and I can get you started. Pre approval is not a process with me, its a simple phone call and I can know within an hour or two how much mortgage you can get to buy a house. I can do fast Michael. I specialize in first time home buyers. And can make your home purchase as stress free as possible.
Deb Balobeck- dbalobeck@northwood.com
Northwood Realty Services
9840 OId Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090
Office 412-837-5027
Check out this 3/4 bedroom in the North Hills. A+ school district/ $119k fully renovated and seller willing to pay 6% closing cost assistance!!!!

http://www.pittsburghmoves.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 6, 2009
Michael,
I would be happy to find a mortgage program for you. There are less programs out there allowing a 6 percent seller assist but I do have a few of those programs if you qualify. Finding a home who's seller will give the 6 percent is up to a good Realtor.
If you need more help, feel free to contact me. The best of luck to you.
Michael

Michael D Delp
Mortgage Pro
4802 Old Bethlehem Pike,
Telford Pa. 18969
Ph- 215-453-1025
Fax- 215-453-1012
Cell- 610-762-0318
michaelddelp@aol.com
michaelddelp@verizon.net
http://www.mortgagepro.instantlender.com

I am working with someone in the North Hills; Shaler area; if you are interested in giving me a call to obtain additional requirements from you. We can also obtain updated information from mortgage brokers who can advise if banks (some not all) still allow 6% seller assistance. There were changes; I believe they have started to relax.
Sounds like you will also need a good mortgage professional... On the real estate side, I can refer you to a good RE/MAX agent in the area. What is your price range ?

If interested, please visit our site below and send us an email from our website.