Home Buying in Vallejo>Question Details

Tony Chan, Real Estate Pro in Burlingame, CA

i need a estimate for a foundation fix. any referral?

Asked by Tony Chan, Burlingame, CA Wed Sep 11, 2013


Help the community by answering this question:


Tony, I used EAGLELIFT on my last house. Find them on the internet. They are pro's. If you do not own the home yet, they will charge $350.00 for an estimate, free if you already own. If they are to do any work, the $350 is absorbed in the contract. Licensed engineers and will give you a certificate when done. If you are selling and there is any doubt the estimate and/or certificate will be invaluable.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 29, 2014
M & M Construction I use alot for foundation issues in Solano County Vallejo area. 7107-342-5858
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 9, 2013
Please call me direct ( 925)-525-0976) & we can discuss to what type of repair you are looking to complete ... I live locally in Hiddenbrooke & have worked with several reliable contractors in the Vallejo area .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer