Home Buying in Lansing>Question Details

Inthemarket, Home Buyer in Lansing, IL

i`m retired have monthly annuity will have 20% to put down will i have a problem securing a loan?

Asked by Inthemarket, Lansing, IL Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

6
The underwriting guidelines for income ask for proof that it will continue for a minimum of 3 years - so it's just math to figure that out. I'd be happy to run through the numbers with you. The other advice posted about credit report and assets would also factor in. I can be reached best at 630-877-4663.
Hello Inthemarket,
Your first step is to contact a lender so that they can take a look at credit and income to help you determine what you will be able to qualify for. As long as your annuity payments will continue for at least 2 years, and the income supports the payment, they type of income you want to use is not a problem. Please feel free to give me a call if you'd like to have a further conversation regarding pre-qualification. I'd be happy to help.

Cecelia Marlow
The Federal Savings Bank
Mortgage Banker
312-738-6294
http://www.yourhomeloanpartners.com
The 20% down is great and should help you secure a loan, as long as your income can support the payments. I suggest that you contact a Loan Officer and get pre-qualified for a mortgage. If you need a good Loan Officer I can recommend 3 or 4 good ones.

Bob Slightam Broker / Owner
American Patriot Realty, Inc.
815-679-0684
It depends on your outstanding debt and your fixed income.
Please give me a call and we can discuss this
708-710-5374
I agree with Tim. There are many other factors involved including debt-to-income ratio, credit score, etc. You should contact a local mortgage broker or loan officer who can help you. Good luck!
There is just no way anyone here could answer that question, there are too many unknowns. You need to speak to a couple loan officers or mortgage brokers and they can tell you.
k thanks 4 the reply
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012