Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Comcast1, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

i'm looking to buy a new home for my 50th birthday but my specific are to include master bthrm central air and a deck how can i fnd such housing

Asked by Comcast1, Philadelphia, PA Sat Nov 12, 2011

Answers

21

Happy 50th! There are many available homes that meet those preferences you mentioned. The important thing is to find one that is in a neighborhood of your choosing at the price you are willing and can afford to pay.

The first step would be to discuss how much money you have saved for down payment and how much of a mortgage your income can qualify for. Once we know your chosen price range, we can look everywhere for the homes that meet those preferences.

Please feel free to call me anytime to discuss your situation and your real estate goals. I'd be happy to assit you in making your 50th Birthday the happiest yet.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
Web Reference: http://www.DJCRE.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 15, 2011
50 is the new 30! there are so many choices out here for you,email me at tinadejesse@aol.com,I work out of the Prudential Fox and Roach office in Phiadelphia,my cell is 215-913-4548.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
call and agent and make it happen!
Happy Birthday in advance. As houses go determine your budget and area like you defined the features you need. Based on this you will have an idea on the houses that available in that market and can then take a decision from there. Proximity to train station, bus, major highways might most likely influence your decision too. I am a realtor and would love to talk to you about this. My information is below:

Deepta Hiremath
Oxford Global Realty
(267) 218-1543.
Dear Home Buyer:
When selecting a home you should first have an area that you are interested in purchasing a home and price range. In addition, you would most likely want to consider a home with 2 or more bathrooms. Central air conditioning and decks can be selected by your agent as additional features. More importantly, get preapproved for a mortgage so that you known how much you can afford and if you may have credit issues that will need to be resolved.Best wishes, John Szymanski 215-888-3162 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
OK Comcast 1, We are all set up for your search criteria.

Been doing this for 16 Years.... + I have assisted allot of Comcast Reps with New Homes + Resale’s.

So... feel free to reach Sheri or I and we can have a confidential discussion. If you want to see me today I will be at this Open House from 1 to 3 Pm. http://www.homecatch.com/property_5875998

All the Best John Curci 215-757-2889
Web Reference: http://www.HomeCatch.com
There seems to be plenty of agents on this site that would like to work with you...

I suggest searching on Trulia the area you would like to purchase a home in and look for an agent that does a good amount of business. Spend an hour or so and talk to three or four on the phone and see which one you think you would get along best with. Also, as for references and previous results that would qualify them to best serve you.

Happy Birthday (when it comes around) and good luck finding that present.
If 50 is the new thirty, then 65 must be the new 45......I like it!

Comcast,

Not to worry.....working with the buyer's perameters is one of the many services provided by real estate profesionals. Contact a local agent to help with your search.

As a fellow 50 (plus) year old I think that is a Great Gift to give yourself. What area are you interested in, I have spent my whole life in Philadelphia and am familiar with all of it's great neighborhoods. Please contact me and I would love to help you find something befitting a 50 Year Old:)

Thank You,
Ron Rodier
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
Hello Future Home Buyer,

I would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. Please call me at 267-688-1110.

I pride myself in making your buying experience a memorable one!!!

Warm Regards,

Keith

Keith J. Lawson
REALTOR®
RE/MAX Affiliates N.E.
9237 Frankford Ave.
Phila, PA 19114
267-688-1110 (cell)
215-992-5534 (office)
LawsonRE@gmail.com (email)
http://www.keithlawsonhomes.com (web)
Member- N.A.R.,P.A.R.,G.P.A.R
Member - AREAA Philadelphia Metro
Follow me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/keith.j.lawson
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/KEITHJLAWSON
Are you looking for a 1 bedroom condo or do you need additional bedrooms?
What is your desired price?
Where do you want to live?
(Personally, I would recommend Center City)as it has so many accessible attractions within walking distance and when do you turn fifty?

Best Always
Dennis Conwell. ABR
Prudential,Fox$Roach Society Hill Office
215-440-2085 office
215-272-0360 cell
Congratulations on your birthday and your home purchase! Hook up with a good agent in Phila and he/she can send you automatic MLS links to houses that fit your needs.
Hi, I am a pro at searching the MLS. Your criteria should not be hard to locate.

For your 50th, why not treat yourself to some luxury service?

I am a Broker with Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty. We are a full-service, boutique real estate firm with offices on Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia and in New Hope, Bucks County. We also have experience with Main Line and New Jersey real estate.

You will get the high-end, top-tier, white-glove service that Sotheby's is famous for. Best of all, the Seller traditionally pays the real estate commission in this part of the country!

You can call me at 856.617.1212 to being your search.

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
856.617.1212 mobile
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Dear Comcast 1 please go to http://www.delmarsummit.com for the answer to your question.

Mike Byrne
Prudential Fox & Roach
Hi Comcast1,

Congradulation on reaching 50th! Send me an email with your price range, areas of interest, and property styles. My email address is below, please contact me.

Yve Banks
2021 Stenton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19138
cell: 267-975-0372
off: 215-548-1200
email:
realtorbanks@gmail.com
website:
yvebanks.topseller.net
Hi, Comcast!

Well, for starters, HERE I AM! I am a licensed agent in the largest independent real estate agency in the Delaware Valley. We are located in Northwest Philadelphia and in Center City, but we serve the whole city and the surrounding suburbs. The house you're looking for should not be hard to find as long as you qualify. Call me, and we can talk about what you're looking for and the best way to achieve it. Hopefully, you're not writing this at age 39 (!). If your birthday is coming up, have a good one and enjoy it in the comfort of your own home! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Marilyn Silberstein, CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES
Elfant Wissahickon Realtors
(215) 859-1749 (c)
http://www.ewrhomes.com
A Realtor can help find a home to meet all your needs. As mentioned before, our services are free, so why not take advantage and enjoy your birthday! Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions, or would like a list of homes that meet your needs.

William Cush
RE/MAX Keystone
836 N.Easton Rd.
Glenside,PA 19038
Cell:  215.285.2011
Direct: 215.825.7720
Happy Birthday! And, that's a very nice present to treat yourself with. The homebuying process can be incredibly rewarding; however, equally frustrating. As a designated buyer specialist, I'd be happy to talk with you about options available and learn if I may be of assistance.

I am happy to complete a complimentary analysis of your real estate needs and goals in the immediate future.

Feel free to call me on my cell at 484.678.8131 or email Nicole@riferealestategroup.com

I would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. Please call me at 267-879-7434.

Rick Cummings
Century 21 Advantage Gold
215-722-7170-ext 371 Office
267-879-7434 Mobile
Happy Birthday! Congrats on looking to buy a new home.
Where in Philadelphia are you seeking to settle?
I'd be more than happy to help with your home search.
Have a great weekend!
Let a Realtor do the work for you;
that is what we are here for.

And as a birthday present, his services are free!

Good luck and may God bless