Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

brunoyang, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

i'm looking to buy a house as an investment, and generate rental income.

Asked by brunoyang, San Diego, CA Mon Feb 4, 2013

Any houses out there that are reasonably priced, and have a steady flow of renters, like near a college, etc.?

Answers

6
When you say investment you need to more clearly define what you mean. Will you also be living in the property or will the whole property be used for tenants. Do you currently own a home that you live in or are you renting and investing. The answers will be important if you are going to finance the purchase of the property. The answers will affect down payment reauirements and certain other things. If you are buying for cash, the considerations might be what kind of tenants you want to attract. For example, a college town will get you tenants. College students often are destructive to a property. For them it is just an upgrade to a dorm room. They have no long term loyalty to living in the property. If you have a higher amount to spend on a property you might consider buying where large companies have their campuses. Executives often rent apartments or even whole houses. You will have to keep the property in top condition, but you will have tenants that will pay much higher rents and will care well for the property. Do some research, then decide what tenants you want and go from there. Good luck to you.
You know what do call me,
If you need my help. I'll be there .
Abdul @ 718-501-4779.
I am a realtor in the Queens area and came a cross
your question and would like to help you. Please call or send
me more information.
Thank you

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
It shouldn't be a problem. Isolate a few areas, and work with a broker there to help find something that matches your interest
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she will be your best guide...for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com
Bruno,

Finding an investment property can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Additionally, Gladstone Group is also actively engaged in property management and once you have purchased the investment property, we would be happy to present you with a proposal for our services.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150