George, Home Buyer in palatine , ill

i'm looking for water front homesn phillips wi. i can't find anyway to select water front. thanks.. valgeo18@aol.com

Asked by George, palatine , ill Wed Nov 30, 2011

Answers

4
The most active real estate office is Birchland Realty with offices in Phillips and Park Falls. Go on their website: http://www.birchlandrealty.com and click on property listings and then waterfront homes and cabins, or waterfront lots. You can also go the Multiple Listing Service from their site. Their too lfree number is 1-800-569-8137.
We have a mobile home with approx 85 feet of frontage on Solberg Lake in Phillips Wi. The lot is wooded with sloped lot to the water. Boat lift and many extras included. We have not listed it yet, but are seriously considering selling soon. If you are interested please email me at dr2hill@hotmail.com or call 715-305-0488 for pictures and more information.
Hello, I have a 2007-built, fully furnished home (boat & motor too!) for sale on the Upper Park Falls Flowage, which is roughly 18 miles north of Phillips. Take the virtual tour, to see all that's included. Just search this site for Park Falls WI, and hit "newly listed homes". The address is N16249 N River Rd. Thank you for your time!
Hi George,
You can enter "waterfront" as a keyword. 99.9% of the time the listing agent will put "waterfront" in the property description if the property is waterfront.

If you need a reliable Realtor in the Phillips area let me know. I have a coupe Realtors I use up in that area.

Take care