Home Buying in Winter Haven>Question Details

alainamajere, Home Buyer in Winter Haven, FL

i'm looking for nice mobile home parks that are NOT an adult only or 55 community. do these actually exist?

Asked by alainamajere, Winter Haven, FL Sun May 5, 2013

i'm from lakeland & would like to move back to the area...winter haven,auburndale...but all that seems available are adult communities. i've 2 cats & 1 small dog, 2 grandsons (6 & 10) & it'd be nice if you could list if they were/not family friendly before i go into looking through the whole section first.

Answers

1
I am an investor in Polk county, and I work with lease/option families to help them own a home...

Typically that means working with a potential tenant to find a home (I'm also a real estate brokerage), buying the home, rehabbing it to great condition, then they do an option contract and a lease, and move into the property.
We then work on credit repair for them until they qualify, introduce them to a Bank we work with that will do mortgages on mobiles on land, and help them exercise the contract.

In your case... we would help you find one, give you a hard estimate to do any work necessary, and have one of our agents work with you to purchase.

Hope that helps...