Home Buying in Sandy Springs>Question Details

Amanjyot, Home Buyer in Sandy Springs, GA

i'm looking for house for rent to buy. can u pls suggest me the best one around Sandy springs, Marietta and?

Asked by Amanjyot, Sandy Springs, GA Sun Jul 12, 2009

Dunwoody, GA.

Answers

3
It is impossible for me to advise you in a public forum but you can find information on my website
http://www.forsalesandysprings.com. I do not know if you can find my other site rent2ownlending.com which came frommy many years of experience with just what you are looking for. If you give me a call I can probably lead you in the right direction. 678 777 5626 (loan).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 29, 2010
Hello Amanjyot. There are a ton of homes to purchase in the area, but it seems you'd actually like to do a Lease/Purchase. This is different and is a fantastic option if you don't have a bunch of cash to put down on a home at this moment. I've done a ton of these in my 13 years in the business.

In order for me to find Lease/Purchases for you, I need to know exactly what you're looking for. Number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, price range, etc...

Please email me directly or call me on my mobile so we can get started!

Julie Brittain
JEZEBEL Magazine “Realtor of Distinction” 2006 & 2009
Top 5 Individual Residential Agent 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008 & 2009
Top 3% of Keller Williams Realty Agents Nationwide Since 1999
#1 Team 2004 - 2005, #1 Individual Agent 2001 – 2003
Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta
Mobile: 404.966.3328

http://www.TeamBrittain.com
Hi...
There are currently 89 properties listed for rent in the FMLS for Dunwoody. A number of agents just flat out do not like to work with rentals. However, I work out of the RE/MAX office in Sandy Springs and would be more than happy to assist you.

Please email or call me with your requirements i.e. #bedroom/baths, your price range for rentals and any other requirements.

Regards
Greg Saunders
RE/MAX Around Atlanta
gsaunders520@yahoo.com
678-640-2275.