Home Buying in Inglewood>Question Details

Carlos Banue…, Home Buyer in Redondo Beach, CA

i'm looking for a multi-family house with the value of up to 280,000 in the areas of long beach, inglewood, compton, hawthorne, torrance,

Asked by Carlos Banuelos, Redondo Beach, CA Sat Jan 2, 2010

lynwood, carson, and gardena.

Answers

5
You can find a buy of this nature that is not a fixer upper in Inglewood/Lennox, Compton, areas of Long Beach, and Lynwood. You are limited very much so in Hawthorne and in Gardena. Gardena does not usually have many multi-family homes like duplexes. The ones in Hawthorne are a best buy but they are $300,000 and up -depending on if you are near Crenshaw Blvd. or if you are near Imperial Hwy. area.
Torrance and Carson you need more money to work with to get something decent. Come with $300,000 or a little more and you can deal in most of these aforementioned cities.
Hello Mr Banuelos,
I agree that the best mutifamily properties that would hold their values are located in Inglewood and Long Beach. There are other factors to take into consideration however such as will you have a need for financing options? Are you okay with a fixer? Tenant occupied or rented?

I would be happy to assist you in your journey for homeownership. Please feel free to contact me via email or directly. P.S. I Love Referrals!

Loretta Hartfield
Teresa Peters Executive Realtors, Inc.
1601 Centinela Ave, Suite #5
Inglewood,CA 90302
Hi Carlos,

I think that Inglewood and Long Beach will offer you the best opportunities for future appreciation in this price range. Both are close to the beach and Inglewood is right next to the L.A. Basin which is probably the most expensive real estate in the country west of New York.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to dicuss these areas further. There are also hundres of listings for these communities posted on my website. Best of Luck.
Carlos,

If you intend to finance this property and have any questions, please let me know. Multi-family homes can be a bit more complex than your usual single family home. I am happy to help if necessary.

Rob Spinosa
RPM Mortgage
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Carlos:

You are in luck. There are quite a few properties in Long Beach, Inglewood, Compton & Lynwood that fit your price parameters. Fewer in Hawthorne and Gardena and fewer still in Torrance and Carson. More information would be necessary to find you the right property. Feel free to contact me directly, or provide the additional information by responding to this answer. Some basics would be:
1. How do you intend to pay for the property? Loan or Cash?
2. Are you okay with a fixer?
3. Do you want it vacant or rented?
4. How many units are you looking for?

It would be my pleasure to help you locate the right property. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com