Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

carolina, Home Buyer in Malibu, CA

i'm interested in 21808 Pacific Coast Hwy and i know that is in the market for years did you think that theyccept and offert more low

Asked by carolina, Malibu, CA Wed Mar 19, 2014

and i know that is in the market for years did you think that they accept and offert 7 million below of the actual price? thanks

Answers

14
I would say it's more of a possibility than not, due to the fact that the owners have a recent history of defaulting on their loan. And, all of their much higher asking prices, are obviously not attracting the buyer who's going to close, so they can payoff in full, those outstanding loans.

I am a specialist who works with owners in stages of default, I'd be happy to talk to you some more about this.

Shoot me an email directly, if you'd like to talk about it further, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine or Replies beneath my answer.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Hi Carolina,

Let me know if you would like a tour of Malibu your next trip out. We would be happy to set up viewings of homes and show you a variety of areas that would be a good fit for you.

I have been a local since 1992, a realtor for nearly 16 years and have built my own home in Malibu, have rental properties, vacation rentals and can give you the ins and outs of all!

Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and timing.

Warmest,

Kelly Pessis
(310)980-5373
Lic #01254996

4 Malibu Real Estate Partners
Carbon Beach, West Office
22775 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Malibu, CA 90265
Flag Sat May 24, 2014
Hi Carolina,

Warmest,
Flag Sat May 24, 2014
thanks everyone for his response i'm fashion designer and have restaurants and nightclubs in latin america and paris now i'm gonna go to los angeles because i'm going to expand my company there so right now i'm in mexico but in one month i will be please to call you to get a deal thanks for your time Carolina
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
Hola Carolina, ya estas in Los Angeles? Yo te puedo ayudar con la compra de una casa en Malibu como la que estabas buscando. Tambien te ayuda con un sitio commercial para tu antro y cualquier otra cosa. Tengo mucha experiencia, conneciones y quiero visitar uno de tus nightclubs! :)

Daniel
daniel@310living.com
If you are expanding your businesses to the LA area & you will need nightclub / restaurant spaces or a loft/warehouse or retail front for your fashion design business to buy or lease,,, my cousin has his own Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm & has been working in the LA areas for over 30yrs, he can assist you with that part & I will help you to find a home that suits your needs.

A month is a very short period of time. Shoot me an email directly, if you'd like to talk about it further, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine or Replies beneath my answer. I only did this time, because I received an email about 'Best Answer', thank you.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Hi Carolina,
The best and only way a seller will seriously consider any offer is if it is written up and presented to the seller from your Realtor for review.
Many Buyer's often verbally mention different purchase prices, but it is always best to write it up and have it front of the seller. This way both the seller and your Realtor know that you are serious about their property, and are ready to start the negotiating process.
Please contact me directly should you have any other questions about this property, or anything else I can help you with regarding your move to Los Angeles.
Sheree Yablon
KW Calabasas Estate Properties
818.427.6038
shereeyablon@yahoo.com
Malibu/Hidden Hills/Calabasas
Hi Carolina,

It is difficult to say what price the owner would accept, but if you really like the property, I would suggest putting an offer in.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the property, or the home buying process. I would be happy to help you write up an offer for the property and start the negotiation process.

Feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty Fine Estates
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
http://www.JamieTian.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
Carolina, please reach out to me directly to discuss a buying strategy. Clearly we would not want to let the entire world what our strategy would be. Look forward to you reaching out directly.

Endre Barath, Jr.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Beverly Hills, CA

homes@endrebarath.com
310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
That is a trophy property, and they were previously asking $38M. It is on Carbon Beach, arguably the nicest beach in Malibu. I'd be happy to assist you with purchasing the property, I work and live very close by. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Warm Regards,

Brian Goldberg, Realtor®
Broker Associate Malibu Colony
International Diamond Society
Coldwell Banker Previews International
23676 Malibu Road
Malibu, CA 90265
P: (310) 403-4623
F: (310) 356-4901
http://www.luxurymalibuproperty.com
CalBRE #01900604
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
Hi Carolina,
I work in and around Malibu and would be happy to help you.
Please feel free to contact me anytime and we'll see what I can do for you.
Sheree Yablon
818.427.6038
Shereeyablon@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
Good morning Carolina,
Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.
Have a wonderful day!
Susan@SusanBour.com
Susa Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
No one can answer this without knowing the specifics of the property and discussing it with the seller's agent. You should find yourself a local pro who works in this area and price range to help you out.
That is about 25% off the list price. That will leave the seller with a number options on how to respond. One of which is to take their time getting back to you while they "shop" your offer. It is best to go over possible offer strategies and outcomes in detail with your Realtor. (You can then decide what works for You). Best wishes on your home buying endeavor!
-Juan
Realtor: Home-Ranch-Land
Juan@jkbteam.com
310-400-0606
CA DRE#01443315
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
You will have to make the offer and find out. Just send me an email if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Carolina:

You never know what a seller is willing to take for a property until you make an offer. A good negotiator on your team is also helpful. Together we might make this work for you and the seller too. Feel comfortable giving me a call to discuss further. My direct line is 310-710-8572.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA®
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
There are many answers to this question. For a detailed answer call us at (310)494-2489