Home Buying in Mount Vernon>Question Details

Jim, Home Buyer in Mount Vernon, IL

i'm a veteran how do i get a va loan

Asked by Jim, Mount Vernon, IL Tue May 18, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:



Anna is correct. The best first step is find a qualified loan officer and get pre-approved. He or she can help you obtain your VA Certificate of Eligiblity as well. If I can help, please call me. Feel free to check out my CEO's blog posts on what a good pre-approval looks like: http://moneypress.com/signs-of-a-good-mortgage-pre-approval.htm

Bradley Eggers
Senior Loan Originator
Ardain Mortgage
847-744-0168 (cell)
847-963-1000 (office)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 18, 2010
Visit with any qualified loan officer(s) first, see exactly what your budget can handle and go from there--see link for additional information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 18, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer