Ms. Chen, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

i'm a investor wants to know the rental market condition in Green Valeey vs. Summerlin/Summerlin South. Any advice is appreciated!?

Asked by Ms. Chen, New Jersey Mon Apr 4, 2011

Answers

5
Depends on the price you pay for the house to determine your ROI. Also, the sq ft of the house makes a huge difference in the rent you collect. I need more specifics on how much money you have to invest before giving you a professional opinion comparing Green Valley to Summerlin

David Cooper Investing in Las Vegas Since 1994
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
I am a loan officer and handle the finance side. Both areas are great investments. The rental market is getting higher in both areas. I was recently helping a client on an investment property and will say I could not believe how high the rents were getting in Green Valley/Anthem area...
Both are great areas of town. With home prices rising, rents will soon rise as well. The rental market is strong right now in both areas as well.

Do you currently own rental property in those areas or are you looking to buy now?

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Green Valley & Summerlin are both great places to buy and rent. Schools are popular and many who have called these areas home have lost their home to short sale & foreclosure and now need a place to rent. Most people want to stay in the immediate area of choice/job. I'm a Green Valley girl, although when I travel to Summerlin I like it very much too I wouldn't move there unless my office was there. Your not going to go wrong either place. Most rents seem to be stable, which one might not expect them to be. This is double ended, as demand is high for rentals, but there are also many rentals. It makes a big difference to have a popular, most favorable model and have it in move in condition for no lapse time in vacancy. A cash investor will be sitting pretty collecting rent in a maintained home. CHEERS TO YOU! Call me I have a handful of great homes ("not lots of potiential") ready for cash purchase, in Green Valley, Henderson, Anthem, SIlverado Ranch, SIlver Springs, Legacy, Foothills, Palm Hills under $80 a sq foot.
Beth
1-877-702-AGENT
Web Reference: http://www.agentmitro.com
Green Valley & Summerlin are very popular spots here in the valley. The rental market is taking a small hit because we have so many all cash investors in our market. They don't hesitate to bring down the prices or undercut the last investor that just put a rental on the market just to get property rented.