Home Buying in Woodbridge>Question Details

zahida.tabas…, Home Buyer in Virginia

i live outside USA i file my taxes each year can i qualify for a home loan

Asked by zahida.tabassum, Virginia Sun Feb 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082935885-15626-Weathervane-…

Answers

5
If you are a US citizen or a lawful green card holder that files income tax in the US, yes you will be eligible for a mortgage loan. The question will be, what is your intention to do with the property?

Are you going to live in it? = (Primary Resident) or Are you going to rent it? (Investment Property).
Each answer of those 2 questions will lead to 2 different loan programs, options and qualification process?

Let me know if you need any more information or help to obtain a loan qualification.

Adam Elkassar
Vice President
George Mason Mortgage
You will need to contact a lender and complete a loan application to be pre qualified . Your ability to purchase a home will depend on many factors. Are you paid in US dollars. Do you have established credit? Are you a US citizen premanent resident alien, or do you have a work permit? Are you being transferred or have you obtained employment in the US? Do you have a down payment?

Jason Smith
Dear Zahida:

The answer can be rather complex than a simple YES or NO. I would highly recommend getting in touched with a local lender / loan expert to get the right advice. I work with highly knowledgeable lender in this area with one of my loan officers at SunTrust Mortgage has helped me with a foreign client in the past. If you would like to get more information or would like to get connect with the right loan officer, please feel free to shoot me an email (as I don't want you to ring me long distance).
Hope this information is helpful to you and that you get the right answers for your home buying needs.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
If you are an american citizen and you can provide them with proof of a steady income, I don't see why not. But you should talk to aloan officer. I am working with a few of loan officers and I would like to send you their information. They will be able to provide you with that information.

Send me your e-mail and I will send you a list of loan officers. bbell.cbe@gmail.com
Hello Zahida,

Yes.
Are you looking for a primary residence or an investment property?
We have in house mortgage and settlement company.

Junaid Bashir / Realtor
http://www.junaidbashir.com
junaid@realtor.com