Home Buying in Sandy Valley>Question Details

Kneasweden, Home Buyer in Sandy Valley, NV

i live in sandy valley. MY PARTNER AND I ARE THINKING OF SPLITTING. I WOULD TAKE THE TRAILER HE WOULD KEEP THE LAND.

Asked by Kneasweden, Sandy Valley, NV Tue Nov 20, 2012

I AM LOOKING FOR LAND WITH WATER AND SEPTIC. I KNOW FROM BEING IN SANDY VALLEY, THAT LAND VALUES HAVE FALLEN, WE ARE 50 MILES FROM LV. IT SHOULD NOT BE UNUSUAL YO FIND 4 ACRES (NEV. SIDE) FOR AROUND $20,000 - STRAIGHT 10% INTEREST FOR 20 YEARS FROM PEOPLE WHO SPECIALIZE ON BUYING LAND HERE. IN THE LAST 4 YEARS IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE LOST HALF OUR POPULATION. IT IS NOT UNUSUAL TO FIND MOST THE YOUNGER PEOPLE NOT WORKING AND SOME HAVE NEVER WORKED. AS SOON AS HOUSING BECOMES VACANT IT IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR THR TRAILER OR HOUSE TO BECOME COMPLETE TORN UP AND USELESS. BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND LAND FOR SALE THAT IS CHEAP UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE. I 'M DISABLED, AND COUNT ON MOST OF MY INCOME FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.I DON'T HAVE THE GREATEST CREDIT BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESS. I TAKE HOME OVER 2,000 A MONTH, AM SINGLE, AND ABOUT 62. ANY SUGGESTIONS?