Home Buying in Woodbridge>Question Details

Ellie, Home Owner in Woodbridge, CT

i live in nm and recently found out my great grandparents' house was on the market.i am trying to find out if it is still for sale but

Asked by Ellie, Woodbridge, CT Fri Jan 7, 2011

can't find it. it was built before 1850 and is a salt box style 2 story on johnson rd in woodbridge,ct.Please let me know if it is still on the market or if there are any photos.

Answers

3
Ingrid Lambert’s answer
A house matching your description was sold in 2004. It is currently not on the market and one picture is available on the MLS. Call me for more information 203-239-4663 EXT 139 or 860-751-8830.
I just checked the MLXchange for you. There are no antique salt box homes listed on Johnson Rd., in Woodbrige for sale. The are some antique homes that have sold, no salt box style. An 1870 colonial has an expired listing. Do you have a house number, or family name for checking town records?
Not all agents see Trulia question posted recommend contact Trulia agent direct you in that area OR Google search

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com