Home Buying in Hazleton>Question Details

Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Hazleton, PA

i have one potentialy negative thing on my credit report. child support. nothing positive!!

Asked by Wayne, Hazleton, PA Tue Aug 19, 2008

can i get a morgage for 65,000 with 2,500 down payment? can someone help me?

Answers

4
Munar Mortgage’s answer
Wayne,

Good afternoon! Why is the child support negative? where you late on it or is it just showing up? You could possible obtain a mortgage with something that is called alternative tradelines. Do you pay your bills with cash or check? If you have 12 months canceled checks of atleast 3 bills including rent, insurance, cell phone, electric, water, etc.. and nothing else bad on your credit report you may be able to obtain a mortgage. I would be happy to look into this more for you and if you need further assistance please dont hesitate to call. Thanks and good luck

Andres Munar
Mortgage Specialist
800-839-6186x334 Office
814-308-3276 Cell
amunar@prioritymortgagegroup.com
Hi Wayne,

A good loan officer can help you with this, however, if you can't get a loan, there's options.

Feel free to call me anytime up to 10 pm to discuss ways to purchase a home without getting a mortgage depending on the position of the seller.

Go to my website: c21breezy.com
Wayne,

I would think you might have success with FHA. I would consult a local mortgage broker to make sure and if you need to do any credit repair, do it now so you do not lose any more time. If you would like a good referral in Hazleton, contact me via email through our site below. We also have some helpful hints on the website as well.
Hi Wayne, one important aspect of your situation that you did not post is your income. That would help a mortgage person determine how much mortgage you qualify for.

To answer your question, yes...you can potentially qualify for a mortgage with no positive trade-lines on your credit report.

Give me a call at: 215-370-1236
I can answer your questions.
Dale
Web Reference: http://www.liveinphilly.net