Home Buying in Hazleton>Question Details

Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Hazleton, PA

i have one potentialy negative thing on my credit report. child support. nothing positive!!

Asked by Wayne, Hazleton, PA Tue Aug 19, 2008

can i get a morgage for 65,000 with 2,500 down payment? can someone help me?

Help the community by answering this question:


Andres Munar’s answer

Good afternoon! Why is the child support negative? where you late on it or is it just showing up? You could possible obtain a mortgage with something that is called alternative tradelines. Do you pay your bills with cash or check? If you have 12 months canceled checks of atleast 3 bills including rent, insurance, cell phone, electric, water, etc.. and nothing else bad on your credit report you may be able to obtain a mortgage. I would be happy to look into this more for you and if you need further assistance please dont hesitate to call. Thanks and good luck

Andres Munar
Mortgage Specialist
800-839-6186x334 Office
814-308-3276 Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi Wayne,

A good loan officer can help you with this, however, if you can't get a loan, there's options.

Feel free to call me anytime up to 10 pm to discuss ways to purchase a home without getting a mortgage depending on the position of the seller.

Go to my website: c21breezy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013

I would think you might have success with FHA. I would consult a local mortgage broker to make sure and if you need to do any credit repair, do it now so you do not lose any more time. If you would like a good referral in Hazleton, contact me via email through our site below. We also have some helpful hints on the website as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
Hi Wayne, one important aspect of your situation that you did not post is your income. That would help a mortgage person determine how much mortgage you qualify for.

To answer your question, yes...you can potentially qualify for a mortgage with no positive trade-lines on your credit report.

Give me a call at: 215-370-1236
I can answer your questions.
Web Reference: http://www.liveinphilly.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer