Home Buying in Bremen>Question Details

Garvis & Jen…, Home Buyer in Bremen, GA

i have found the home i would like to purchase , How do i go about making the agents know i want this house. The last time i found one the agent didn

Asked by Garvis & Jennell Harper, Bremen, GA Fri Oct 21, 2011

called me once or twice and i told her that i was interested but she didn't seem to want to talk. Jennellharper@att.net

Answers

5
Hi Janell

I noticed your email was from 2011. Was it the house on Morgan Rd you were referring to?
Is the house you want to buy available? Do you have cash or a lender loan per-qualification letter? Call or text me and Haralson Realty and i will be glad to assist. 678-521-3585.
Hey my name is Kim Wilson and I am a realtor with All Hart Realty here in Hartwell, Ga. Call me @706-436-5730 and I will help you.
Have you considered working with an agent of own....
That's because "the agent" you're talking about represents the seller... not you.

You need to find a buyer's agent to represent you, and I assure you that they'll be interested.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL