Barrftbll79, Home Buyer in Amelia, OH

i have 5 credit cards car loan and a school loan credit score 516 check perodically, how do i go about buying a place for first time

Asked by Barrftbll79, Amelia, OH Mon Aug 9, 2010

Answers

4
With such a low credit score, you are not in a position right now to buy a home. You either have unpaid bills or bills that are in collection so not sure how you plan to be able to handle a mortgage. Rent a few years, pay your bills on time and then begin thinking about buying a house.
Although there are some lenders that will lend with a 580 credit score, most require a 620. I work with a local lender that offers credit repair to their clients to help remove negative credit and improve scores. Give me a call so I can pass the referral along to you. Bryan Smith 513-509-3259.
You need to bring your credit score up. You may have to pay off some of your debt to also to qualify for a home loan. If you want to you can contact me. I have a local lender that will be happy to advise you on the best way to build your credit score and give you a time frame on how long she thinks it will take you under the current guidelines to be able to purchase a home.
You will need to first start out by contacting a Lender to see at what you qualify for. They will check your debt/income ratio and even give you advice on how to raise your credit score.

Best of Luck!!