Home Buying in Davenport>Question Details

Kjcece, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

i have been to bahama bay several times and looking to purchase a bank owned condo or home in florida ( vacation) under 100k is bb a good place ?

Asked by Kjcece, Davenport, FL Fri Dec 16, 2011

or are there better investments ,subdivisions or communitites? i am looking to rent this out for vacations

Answers

5
The same company also have a smaller cpmplex called Caribe Cove, not to far from BB. It is closer to Disney, and much better decorated. Foreclosures are available there frequently.

These 2 units are all that is currently available, they are traditional sales > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7294088…

Contact me if you have further questions.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
407-791-9086
AVegaPacheco@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 16, 2011
Yes Bahama Bay is a great value to buy and rent out. Call (407 506 2439) or email me for more details. I'd love to take you on a viewing to show you all the addvantages. Also have other investments you might be interested in. I'm waiting to help you with this search! Suzanne Macey
Hi Suzanne, I am interested in purchasing a condo at Bahama Bay. What I need to know is once that purchase has been made
1. Is this a purchase where bahama bay is responsible for the maintenance and monthly utilities of the complex for a monthly fee.
2. Are the condos just for rental purposes or can one make that a permanent resident. If while living there would Bahama Bay still be responsible for the update as stated in question1, or does that become my responsibility. Thanks
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
I have sold units in Bahama Bay. It is a very nice, well maintained theme resort village, offering nice common area facilities, including a spa. Vacationers like to rent there because it is close to Disney, and the resort has a lot to offer visitors after their trips to the attractions. Some of my clients rent their units to defray some of their investment costs, but they use their units extensively in the winter months. I will alert you to the fact in the past 12 months prices there have moved up, but these units seem to still be a good investment. I can help you with Bahama Bay or any other area investment.
Dave, RE/MAX Realtor. 407-361-8624
Oh yes, Bahama Bay is a beautiful community. I have sold in there and my clients are very happy. Davenport area is a great place to have a vacation home.

Let me know if you interested.
Suzanne Seenandan
REALTOR
407-279-0688
you have lots of options in this area