Terry, Home Buyer in Ocklawaha, FL

i have basically no credit. i don't have alot to put down.i am paying 500 per month now. i would like to buy a home.do you know anybody that?

Asked by Terry, Ocklawaha, FL Thu Oct 28, 2010

will help my wife was navy and gets money each month for schooling and to pay bills. she also gets disability through the navy. i own my own buisiness which is home repair and landscaping.

Answers

3
Check out Marion County Services (S.H.I.P. office). They are right beside the public library off of the blvd (also beside the veterans park). They can help you with down payment assistance and guide you in the right direction, even credit repair if needed. Theres also an incredible system for renovating reo propertys. Its called the NSP or neighborhood stabilization program. Its amazing, the renovate vandalized homes all across the county and only allow those qualified through SHIP to purchase them. They have brand new appliances and often new HVAC systems. They are worth more than they are selling for. It really is a great program. Its worth a phone call. There is plenty of info online, if you want to check it out first. they are very friendly and want to help. good luck :) Jenn-Prudential.
Hi Terry,

Have you had the opportunity to find out what your credit score is? Also, have you owned your business and been profitable for more than two years? It would be a good idea to have you speak with a lender that can help you decide if there is a loan product that will work for you. I'm happy to refer you to a mortgage lender that you can trust to answer all your questions. Please email me at emilyleerealtor@yahoo.com and I will respond back to you with the names of two lenders that you can contact. I work with them frequently so I know they are reliable and can give you helpful information. Thanks so much for question. Have a great day. Emily Lee, Realtor. Bill Rodgers Realty, Inc.
Hi Terry,

Talk with a direct lender. Try http://www.Amerisave.com

I also recommend http://www.DaveRamsey.com and his Financial Peace University class.

Hope this helps.

Alma