Gtlowe, Home Buyer in 45211

i have a untouchable income being 100%disabled veteran an have a large tax lean on credit is anyway i can buy a home or use my va loanv

Asked by Gtlowe, 45211 Wed Apr 25, 2012

Answers

4
If you have some down payment... I am sure there is someone out there that might do private financing. I am sure you have tried to negotiate with reducing the tax lien yes?
If you live in California I can help, If you do not, I can help you find a true mortgage professional in your area that knows and understands VA guidelines and how to help youAs a disbled veteran myself, I have helped many others in similar situations get home mortgage financing. I can be reached at 805-796-LOAN (5626)
Please call Margo at any time 772-360-6671, she will answer all your questions and will take great care of you. Thank you. Mel Rios/Assistant of Margo Sudnykovych
Without any useable income a lender can not approve you for a loan. The biggest factor about your credit is that most lenders are looking for a credit score of at least 600. My suggestions to you would be to find someone that could either Co-sign on the loan for you or just buy the property and allow you to make the payments. I recommend you contact a mortgage specialist to discuss your options and see if there are any programs that may be available to you. If you need further assistance I can direct you to several mortgage specialists in the area. Being a veteran you would also qualify to open an account with Navy Federal Credit Union or USAA. Both of which have programs that provide for assistance in the purchase of a home. Give me a call at 843-789-9860 and I can direct you to those mortgage specialists or visit me on the web at http://www.JoshCalvertRealEstate.com. Thanks! Have a great day!