Home Buying in Astoria>Question Details

Rojasgordita, Renter in New York, NY

i have a question i live a rent house of family but landlord dosent to take the house he just money you think is a way that i buy the hose

Asked by Rojasgordita, New York, NY Sun Aug 19, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Ask the landlord if it is for sale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
If you want to buy the house, make an offer.

It would be best to contact a Realtor in the area to assist you. Or contact a real estate lawyer.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer