Home Buying in Summerville>Question Details

jonesmj36, Other/Just Looking in Summerville, SC

i have a 606 credit score and the banks do not want to give me a loan because of my score. Is there any hope on lenders in the area that would?

Asked by jonesmj36, Summerville, SC Wed Jan 22, 2014

possibly give me a chance.I have done things to improve my score but it seems as if old stuff still haunts me...

Answers

6
Hey jonesmj36,

I would love the opportunity to take a look at this for you to see how we may be able to pop your scores up. I have a ton of experience working with borrower's who need to increase their scores quickly. Once we figure out what needs to be done, we can submit your information for a credit rapid rescore (takes 5-7 business days).

Feel free to give me a call anytime as i work 24/7.

George Cohen
Mortgage Banker
678.442.3401 Office
678.985.5923 Fax
gcohen@brandmortgage.com
apply online: gcohen.brandmortgage.com
MLS 1078450
There are lenders who will lend starting at 580. Everything depends on your particulare situtation. If I can be oj additional assistance please email me at jerry.oates@carolinaone.com or call me at 843-991-0588.

Thanks for your inguiry

Jerry Oates
SOUNDS FRUSTRATING!!! You have tried the rest, now try the best!!!! I both live and work in Summerville and have just the perfect lender for you! My lender sells directly to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae and is able to do what most lenders can't. I always tell my clients that all lenders are not the same, some make promises they cannot keep. Also you should beware of having too many lenders pull your credit all that will do is eventually lower your score and hurt you even more. If you would like to talk with him you can call, text, or email me below.

Team Reese
Spence & Theresa Reese
Harbourtowne RE/Summerville SC
843-478-3104/843-478-3106
team.reese@yahoo.com
Your score is not far from being approved at all. With the right help you may improve your credit in a few months. Please give me a call or email me and I will tell you more about the options that are available to you.

Monika Rynearson
Carolina One Real Estate
843-566-2886
mrynearson@carolinaone.com
Yes, there is hope with a credit score of 606 as long as you have steady income. I work with a lender out of Charlotte who can go as low as 600 and also get exceptions down to 550. Give me a call and I can provide you with his contact info. He is working on closing a loan for me now for a Buyer in Summerville with similar circumstances and he also closed one back in October for another Summerville client with a low credit score. - Melanie DeHaven, Century 21 Properties Plus 843-343-7640.
There is hope. Your score is very close to being approved. If you'd like I can get you in contact with a credit repair service that works in conjunction with our company. Send me an email or call me and I can give you the information.

Heather Derexson
Heather.derexson@carolinaone.com
843-303-2065