Home Buying in Downey>Question Details

Cesar, Home Buyer in

i had to do a BK chapter 7 due to divorce

Asked by Cesar, Wed Apr 10, 2013

and it has been discharged for about a year already. im a first time home buyer and i have good income with a fico score at 639 im i able to purchase a home? and can i start looking?

Answers

3
Hello Cesar,

I know of an experienced credit repair professional whose company will guarantee the increase of your credit score. Her company is based in Irvine but she frequently comes to our Keller Williams Realty in Downey and surrounding areas.

If you are interested in her service, please contact me at: susanchangkw@gmail.com and I shall be more than happy to give you her contact number.

Have a great day!

Susan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 10, 2013
I had a buyer that wanted to buy a home in Arizona, but he had a Chapter 7 bankruptcy 7 months ago. I introduced a loan program at http://www.cfsflex.com, they allow a mortgage after a foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy. There is only a six month waiting period. This is perfect for individuals looking to become homeowners again.
Hello Cesar. In order for you to get the best loan program and rate, banks require a minimum of two years after the date of discharge. You can obtain a hard money loan which I personally don't recommend because the rates are high but it just depends how soon you want to purchase a home. I recommend you start getting pre-qualified about 2 months before reaching the two years from your bk discharge. If I can further assist you, is be more than happy to help.