Home Buying in Vacaville>Question Details

mst5102001, Home Buyer in Vacaville, CA

i got a loan for 120 thous been looking leavin messages with everybody basically nobody calls back it might not b much but i have found homes in r

Asked by mst5102001, Vacaville, CA Sat Aug 31, 2013

price range n i want to know what am i doing wrong this is becoming ridiculous i get a loan nobody wants to help i have found 3 homes 113 thousand that was sold last month i want to know what can i do because im not understanding how i find houses n next week sumbody is already moved in it with no sign or nothing in the front to contact do i need to go to the bank n ask them to see there listings ?

Answers

2
I would be happy to help. I have a team of realtors that will give you the service you deserve. Give me a call as soon as you can. I will make sure you have the information you need to house hunt successfully.
Coach Jackson
707-628-5572
Who are you leaving messages with? My suggestion is to find a real estate agent you trust and want to spend time with. If your lender is local, maybe he/she can refer you to someone. I would be happy to help you and always answer my phone! :)
(707) 685-4753
kappel n kappel was first but the person I had she dissappeard we look on trulia Zillow websites that offer homes and we find many we drive around n find homes leave messages n no call back and y don't the realtor we have don't notify us about these homes that are in range?
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013