Home Buying in Fairfield>Question Details

Malhi, Home Buyer in Fairfield, CA

i dont have credit history neither good nor poor.i am willing to pay 50% as down payment.can i get mortgage and at what rates.?

Asked by Malhi, Fairfield, CA Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

5
Kamal Randhawa’s answer
Hello Malhi,

There is a program available for people with bad credit to be able to purchase homes as long as they can afford the mortgage. They do require you to take a free class online in order to qualify. I am a certified agent through this program, please let me know if you would like further details.
Give Jai Ramaiya a call. Shes my lender I use, and can help you answer any questions. Shes local and based in Vallejo. Her number is 707-456-7334 or you can email her at jramaiya@americahomekey.com

Sameer
You might also want to consider buying a property with creative financing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Malhi: Find a lender who can assist you and give you advice about your situation. It all depends on your income. Sometimes lenders can use your insurance and cell phone bills as a form of credit. (Alternate Credit Sources). But again it all depends on how you can establish that you can make the payments. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
It's impossible to answer the question as a loan application takes into account lots of criteria besides credit.

You may be able to get a loan (particularly with the big down payment) but who knows what the rate would be. The only way to find out is to apply for the loan, pay the $17 for the credit report, and then the lender can give you an accurate quote.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011