Home Buying in East Hampton>Question Details

Danmark90, Home Buyer in Mims, FL

i cant find any house with a garage are there any

Asked by Danmark90, Mims, FL Sun Apr 14, 2013

how many cars for house in east hampton

Answers

3
I would suggest working with an agent and make it a point to tell them what you are looking for. There are plenty of homes with garages, I can send you a list if you want, if you like what you see on the list, I can take you out to view them.

Feel free to-Email me

Keytoyourhome@hotmail.com
There are many homes with garages in East Hampton. The location and price range may impact garage availability or the listings you are looking at may not mention that a garage exists on the property.

If you are looking for sale by owners, call the owner directly and ask or contact a local sales agent who will be able to answer your questions.

maureen
Consider working with an agent; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc. As for the number of cars, check with the Village http://www.easthamptonvillage.org/