farra121, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

i bought a house 21vaneck dr...now i have a feeling that i overpaid it which 1200000

Asked by farra121, New Rochelle, NY Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

6
I would be pleased to provide you with a complimentary pricing analysis of your house to determine the current fair market value.

Please feel free to call me directly at 914-413-1697.

Thomas J. Ralph
Licensed Real Estate Broker
http://www.tjralph.com
tom@tjralph.com
The appraisal should support the value which was paid for the home.....we always have buyers remorse in one form or another! If you felt good about paying that for the home at the time, chances are your positive feelings were warranted...enjoy your new home!
Not sure why you overpaid but there really isnt anything you can do now. If the values in the area don't support what you paid hold onto it as long as possible with hopes the values will rebound.

Chris
Was there a mortgage involved and if so, what did the lender's appraisal suggest...
Hi - That home was listed at $2,299,000 in 2009.. and has gradually gone down in price (not value) since then. I noticed that you have just signed the contracts... I would not disclose the sales price if I were you... If you feel as if you have overpaid - request your appraisal straightaway.. and then if it does not appriase, speak to your attorney and agent for the next step. Best, Gay
Was there an appraisal performed by the bank? Did you receive a copy?