Home Buying in Northbrook>Question Details

Nilgokcenehir, Renter in Palos Hills, IL

i am trying to find someone to speak with who has a special needs child in the grade school in this area

Asked by Nilgokcenehir, Palos Hills, IL Tue Sep 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


My 3 sons attend Dist. 27 Hickory Point and Shabonee Elementary. My 5th grader has an IEP so I can talk with you about the services he receives. My friend and neighbor is a subsitute in many of the districts around the Northbrook and Glenview area for NSSED. She can give you on overview of the district resources too. Please contact me at caroline@carolinegau.com or (847) 412-9771. I'm happy to help. The school is amazing!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hi. I may be able to help you or point you in the right direction. I've lived here my whole life and know a lot of people in the community. If you call or email me, I can probably get you the name of someone.

Kati spaniak 847.533.9247
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer