Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

hmedina, Home Buyer in Montebello, CA

i am trying to find a home i am preapproved

Asked by hmedina, Montebello, CA Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

13
NO MORE THAN 1200 A MONTH FOR TAXES AND MORTAGE
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
The agent is a critical choice for anyone purchasing a home especially in todays market. Experience is critical. Ethical, experienced who will put you before the commission. Gather up objective information before you make your choice. Come up with a list of questions you will ask the agent. Questions that you know what the correct answer should be. There is an article that will help you at Your-Road-Home.com. Consultation Interviewing Real Estate Agents. Keep in mind that all sales people are nice people. The question is how effective are they in multipul offer situations.
If you are a first time home buyer be sure to read article #9 on the MCC tax credit. You will also find a series of articles on the various loan types available. And be sure to compare the cost of your loan with other lenders.
Gather up all the information you can find and when you are ready you will find agents from your area on Trulia offering their services. Trulia is also a good source of information
Best of Luck, Stephen Webber
Web Reference: http://Your-Road-Home.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
It depends on what area you looking for. At the price range as you indicated, most likely its not going to be a clean neighborhood. How much down do you plan on putting?
Do your research, especially on KB Homes!!! Take a look at http://TheKBHome.com or take a look at the most recent list of KB Homes communities being built, BUYER BEWARE!!! http://thekbhome.com/new-homes-kb-homes-communities-list-04-16-13/
How much are you preapproved for? Also how much payment can you afford?
WELL I NOT SURE OF WHERE I WANT TO LIVE I WANT SOMEWHERE IN MONTELLLO OR
SO WHERE IN 90032 AREA CODE 217000
How much can you afford the payment? There are properties in Montebello which you can buy.
Leela,
Your next step is to find a Realtor you are comfortable working with and let the house hunting began. Please let me know how I can be of serve to you.

Xochilt Ortiz
The Real Estaste Group
xochiltortiz@yahoo.com
Dear Hmedina,
Look here on Trulia to find a Realtor who works in Montebello to help you. A good "Buyer Agent" will work with you and guide you in the home buying process.
Hello Hmedina, congratulations! Now is an amazing time to buy a home. I highly recommend hiring your own exclusive buyers agent, they will help you find and get properties set up that meet what you are looking for, they will have knowledge of the neighborhood, will handle all negotiations, and assist you from finding the perfect property, through the entire phase unto closing.

Feel free to call me or email me anytime, I would love to assist you in finding the perfect home for you. Please also forward me more information such as bedrooms and baths, price range, and preferred locations and I can send you a detailed list of available properties.

Have a wonderful day,
Heather Paul, Broker Associate, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
heatherprealtor@gmail.com
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
That is realy good. You should find a Buyer's Agent next. They can facilitate the process. It is a very competitive market for buyera now... make sure you get a great agent and not just someone you know. Go with the best. Do research.

What price are you preapproved at ? How many bedrooms/ ba are you looking for ? Please send me an email at mona@monacohen.com I can help you find the right home..
217000
I LOOKING IN ALL AREAS I SAW A PLACE ON WEB SITE ON MONTERY ROAD LOS ANGELES 90032
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013