Home Buying in Sugar Land>Question Details

Fraz, Home Buyer in Sugar Land, TX

i am thinking of buying on cash a single family home in Sugar land area. Just wanted to know what is the average expected rental yield?

Asked by Fraz, Sugar Land, TX Sun Sep 16, 2012

Answers

3
under $ 100k start with to purchase and $1000 to start with rent on an average >you can buy more run down house even cheaper but spend more money in fixing or you can buy more expensive to fetch more rent .You have to form this specific strategy if you want more detail call me I can help more since I already work with investors.Call me at 713-550-2862
Fraz,

Home prices in this area vary from $150K to the millions. Rent yields will vary considerably depending on the subdivision and the price you pay for the home. I will tell you there are great investment opportunities throughout Sugar Land and at all price points. If you would like help finding properties that meet your criteria please contact me directly and I will be happy to give you more specific information.

Elaine Hattan
Real Estate Agent
ehattan@entouch.net
Rent starts from $1000 house purchase starts from $60000 depending on contion more or less
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012