Kristina Rea…, Other/Just Looking in De Soto, MO

i am searching for a decent house to live in for a decent price in the De Soto High school school district any ideas for me?

Asked by Kristina Reazor, De Soto, MO Wed Jun 27, 2012

any addresses or streets you want me to look at?

I read you are 17 years old in June and you need to be 18 to sign contracts. You may contact me with any questions. dean. eshelman@gmail.com
I would you set up a buyers agency with a licensed realtor who could work for you. most agents do not charge the buyer as the seller most normally pays the agent that brings the buyer's contract If you do not have an agency agreement with a licensed agent and they are showing you homes that agent is really working for the seller and not you. this is something you might not be aware of.
Hi Kristina:

There are so many possibilities in DeSoto. Finding a 2 or 3 bedroom should not be a problem. You'll have to do your research for safety statistics and may find that driving through different areas in Desoto at different times of the day will help you to decide where you may want to live with your family.
i'm sorry they gave me a limit for my question i was look for a house that has about 2 to 3 bedrooms in it with atleast 1 bathroom and basement or attic space for storage for around the price if $35,500 and can be cheaper i want a cheap house that is durable and livable i want it to look nice and safe cause i have seen some houses that look like they might fall apart any second and if you would like any information about me you can check my profile i wrote alot on there about what i want and everything but if its still no enough you can email me and i'll reply asap thank you all :)
Everyone's definition of "decent home" at a "decent price" is different. You really have to give us particulars before we can help you. For some people, $40,000 may be a decent price but there may not be any homes they consider decent at that price. For others, they may be looking at homes worth $250,000 and not be able to find a home they consider decent. When you ask for information, you have to provide information as well
check with the hud counselors in your area (you can find them at hud.gov) - make sure that you have everything in order to enable you to buy a home once you find one
Kristina, I would like to be able to help, but there is just not enough information to know your individual tastes -- like price range, number of bedrooms etc.

You can call me and we can review your parameters.