nuchokshi, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

i am planning to move this area i am looking for good townhome. two to three bedroom

Asked by nuchokshi, Baltimore, MD Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

9
Do you want to rent or own? If you are wanting to buy a townhouse, talk to some loan officers and see how much you can afford. This does not mean that you should buy at the most you can afford. You have to feel comfortable with the total payment of principal, interest, taxes, insurance and any homeowner association fees.
Once you have the amount you want to spend, drive around some areas that you would like to live. Do this at different times of the day to get a true feel of the community.
Interview a few Realtors and select the one you feel comfortable with. The Realtor will get a wish list of amentaties you have to have in your new home. They will give you listings so appointments can be made for you to view the homes. Take pictures and notes on each house because if you look a many homes they may get confusing.
Select the one you love and have the loan officer run the numbers for you to see the payments. Your Realtor will run comparable properties that have sold in the area to help you negotiate an offering price and any counter offers. Always get a home inspection.
I am an Accredited Buyer Representive and have assisted many first time home buyers since I started selling real estate in 1989. I would like you to interview me for the job.
Good Luck. Contact me if you have any questions.

Dottie Cordwell, Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
410-241-3310 cell
410-342-4444 office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
I have just listed a vacant property in Federal Hill. When do you plan on moving?
Refer to the ad listed below for details.
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/apa/3336870013.html

Good luck in your search.
M Smith
Two bedroom may work for you, but at some point you are going to need to sell the property and there is more demand for 3 bedroom homes. There has been a strong trend of investors rehabbing houses and there are some really lovely houses on the market that are very well done. Buying an already rehabbed property has a lot of advantages. It reduces the amount of costs for routine mantenance and repairs, especially if there is a home warranty with the property.
I havea great end unit going on the market in two weeks. It is a 2-3 Br 2 full bath renovated unit with concrete driveway, Mixture of single family homes ad duplex's in this community. Not sure of price yet. Do you have a monthly payment or price range in mind? E-mail me at rsmithtre@yahoo.com and let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Your best bet is to select a single REALTOR familiar with the area you intend on moving to. That Realtor can help you through the entire process of purchasing a home in this area.

Rich Iarossi
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
443-995-9595 Cell
410-451-6255 Office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
There are many good townhomes in the general Baltimore area including the surrounding counties. A good Realtor will meet with you and determine with you the areas that would suit your needs and the price range you need to be looking in along with size and amenities. If you are willing to meet with me, I will be glad to assist you in finding your desired home, best financing, and closing information.

Lesley C. Beever, GRI, ABR
Associate Broker
Long and Foster Lake Roland Sales Office
6080 Falls Road (at Lake Avenue)
Baltimore, MD 21209
410-377-2270 (O)
410-935-0104 (C)
410-321-8993 (H)
Feel free to call or email me with the location, type of home and price range and I will email you a full list of available properties.

Don Beecher
Cornerstone Real Estate
410-752-9346
Your best bet is to contact a licensed Realtor in the area you want to live to serve as a buyer's agent for you. There is no cost to you and you can have an experienced professional assist in finding what you want at the right price and in the location of your choosing. There are many things you can share with an agent in confidence and speed your search for the home you want. Interview two or three and go with the one you feel most comfortable.... Mike Farabaugh, Re/Max First Choice, Mike.Farabaugh@gmail.com
410-391-6900 (OFFICE) 410-274-3358 (CELL)
Hi Nuchokshi,

Are you looking to buy or rent? How much (in either case) were you looking to spend?

What is your time frame for your move?

Thank you!

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Relaty