Home Buying in Glendale>Question Details

Chong, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

i am not happy with my current agent although I signed a waiver. how do i terminate the service?

Asked by Chong, Phoenix, AZ Mon May 11, 2009

Answers

3
Jeero Habeshian’s answer
Greetings Chong:

I am glad you have asked this question. Many dissatisfied buyers and sellers continue working with disconnected agents and end up very unhappy.

Mario has given you great advice. Unfortunately, many of my colleagues do a lousy job of getting to know their clients and assume things instead of conducting an interview and understanding their needs. You have trusted this person to help you with one of the largest decisions and purchases you will make. Your satisfaction must be their number one priority! If its not, speak with the agent. If you are still not satisfied, speak with their manager/broker. They may have someone in the office with whom you can connect.

Should you choose to cancel your agreement with the current broker, interview REALTORS that work with buyers and choose one with whom you connect. Like Mario, I will gladly meet with you and listen to your needs and show you how our team will work with you to get you into a home you love! 818.523.9995.
What kind of waiver did you sign? If you signed a buyer/broker agreement, you should go to the broker and ask to be let out of the contract and state your reasons.

Good Luck,
Dyanna
Chong,
First talk to your agent about what you expect from them and just open up the lines of communication. They may not know that you are not satisfied. If you two can't come to terms of what is expected from your relationship then just terminate your business relationship in writing. Any homes that he/she may have showed you they are entitled to compensation so make sure you let your new agent know what homes you have seen with your current agent.
If you still decide to terminate your relationship then interview a few agents and choose the one that you are going to be comfortable dealing with. I'm open to being interviewed just contact me @ 818-416-7511.