If you are paying $1200 rent and have no extra money at the end of the month to save for a home, Then all you can afford for a mortgage is a $1200.
1. be able to save money is the 1st test in seeing if home ownership is for you.
you will need money for emergencies to fix things.
2. Create a budget for your self so that you can see where the money is going and see where you can cut to save some money.
3. Speak to a mortgage financial person who can show you ways to improve your credit score and show what you need to do with your credit cards and any other outstanding bills and loans.
4. There may be assistance programs to help with the down payment.
5. speak with a local realtor that can help you find a mortgage person and might know about these programs.
Whether youâ€™re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage. If you are already working with a lender, donâ€™t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?
Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.
I look forward to working with you!
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481