Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Michel'le Ba…, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

i am looking to move to flordia in august. i have no idea which part to move to. My daughter will be 3 i need suggestions

Asked by Michel'le Baynard, Bradenton, FL Thu Feb 13, 2014

Answers

5
Sunny Isles, North Miami Beach, and Brickell are excellent neighborhoods in the Downtown Miami and metro Miami area, with excellent property values.
If you are looking for more of a big-city feel, anything along the coastline (Downtown Miami, Brickell, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.) would be ideal. If you're looking for more of a suburban feel, you will need to travel a little bit west of the coast (Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Doral).
Moving to Florida is a big decision . I would suggest traveling down a few times to get a sense of different areas . Its a big decision . So you want to take as much time needed in making the right decision for your family . If you have any questions feel free to email .

Samantha Tenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty
Cell 786 314 6100
Em: SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
Website : http://www.tenzersellshomes.com
Florida is a very big word, have you made a decision as to what part of Florida? You need to do some very extensive research to find out which areas best suit your customs, lifestyle, etc. I don't believe anybody can make a reasonable suggestion just based on the context of your question. Best wishes and would love to know what you decide.