Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

r.shepherd, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

i am looking to move in to the horry county area in mid march. would like to find a house or even a trailer for rent?

Asked by r.shepherd, Myrtle Beach, SC Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

1
I have a beautiful move in ready 3 bedrm, 2 bath home with oversized 2 car garage right on the Myrtle Beach City and Horry County liine (means very low taxes- I'm paying under $300 a year! ) HOA is only $230 every 1/4! Nice Pool in HOA. 10 minutes to the ocean - just far enough away to feel safe from ocean flooding.

It is conveniently located (5 minutes to 3 malls, the movies, 10 minuesto airport. Golf courses within minutes. It's on a large corner lot,. Has a great tiled kitchen with top grade granite...I could go on, but it sounds like you may not want something in this range. $187,900, with so many extra's the list is a whole page! If you would like to see pix, email me or call. .

Now, if you would be interested in an inexpensive condo 2 bd, 2 bath in nearby Conway, 20 minutes to ocean. It is only $57,500. First floor, Open floor plan- all appliances including full size W & D! Totally refurbished, immaculate and looks brand new in small 48 unit condo community, just 1/2 a mile from 501 (and much better than a trailer!) : The condo is avaialable Monday 2-18-13. (now if you want to rent it instead, it's $725.00 per month with a 1 year lease.)

HOW'S ARE THESE FOR OPTIONS?
JD Simone
Myrtle Beach, SC
email: simonejd723@aol.com
call (843) 685-3411