Robert Macdo…, Both Buyer and Seller in 34655

i am looking to buy a home in the villages. are ther any rentals available? or rent to own opportunities,

Asked by Robert Macdonald, 34655 Tue Jul 22, 2008

while i am waiting to sell my present properties?

i have 2 villas for sale in Seven Springs Country Club in New Port Richey, fl and a house in Massachusetts at Nantasket beach.

Answers

4
Are you stil looking to rent or lease option? I have a beautiful 3/2 designer home in The Village Of Sabal Chase, built in 2006, that I would be willing to rent to own.

Diane
352 -874-5100
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 31, 2009
Hi Robert, Yes we do have many homes for rent in The Villages. A few might even qualify for rent to own. It would depend on your criteria. My office is the largest office in sales in Lake County and we have a separate rental department. If you haven't found anything yet please get back to me and I'll put you in touch with the rental department. Looking forward to you becoming a "Villager"
I have a 3 bedroom / 2 bath furnished villa on the golf course with many upgrades available for rent (or to purchase) in Virginia Trace close to Lake Sumter Landing, the Lake Miona and Canal Street Recereation Center. If you are still looking for a property to rent let me know when you are interested in renting or purchasing, I'll email you pictures of the villa and we'll go from there. You can call me at (561) 308-6234. (Please, no real estate broker or solicitation phone calls.)
I would be happy to assist you. I work in the villages and there are many homes to choose from. I would like to help you find just what you are looking for. Do you know what area of the villages you want to live in? What style and price range of home are you comfortable with? I am from Salisbury Beach in MA and I love the Sumter Landing area. Reminds me of home. When you are ready to move I am confident that we will find just what you are looking for.
Kathy Curtis
352-999-1054