Home Buying in Townsend>Question Details

Gary, Real Estate Pro in New Lenox, IL

i am looking for vacant land or land with a mountain view that has a well and septic on it already ,this

Asked by Gary, New Lenox, IL Mon Aug 3, 2009

will be for my retirement . gary

Answers

6
Gary,
I have some land with a well and septic. It is located in the Cosby area of Tennessee. It is located in the Sonshine Ridge Subdivision.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Sonshine-Creek-Road-364-Co…

Call me, Dottie Campbell, or my husband, Rusty if you are interested.
Dottie
Gary,
I know of a great 10 acre lot listed at 139,900. It is in a gated community and has wonderful views. It has a two bedroom septic already installed, but could be upgraded to a three easily. If you want more information, e-mail me at cyndie@whytownsend.com.
Or you can give me a call at 865-441-0045.
Thanks!
Cyndie
Dear Gary,
Many are turning to Townsend Tennessee for retirement. Most vacant land will not have the well and septc already on site. I have a two listings that have city water and are on a county maintained septic system,and in a gated community. Otherwise, most vacant land will not have installed the well and septic. The septic rating is based on the number of bedrooms in this neck of the woods. If you are looking to build a three bedroom home, you will need to be certain that the lot will accept and duplicate a system that will serve a home of that size. Some lots are too steep to accommodate so those with a tremendous mountain view, may have septic limitations.

If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at 865-441-0045, or by e-mail at cyndie.cornelius@comcast.net. My husband and I relocated to Townsend and are very happy to call it home. I love it here!
Gary, I am in West TN. We have hills. These ladies in middle or east have great mountains. What state do you want to live in?
Gary,

Give me a few more details such as how much land you want, are you planning to build on it, what's your price range, do you want in the mountains and I'll see what is available for you. You can contact me via my website below. Thank you.
Hello Gary, we have a development in Townsend that is called Kinzel Springs, the lots have a self contained sewer system and city water so you don't have to deal with the well or the septic. If you would like more information on them I would be more than happy to send you a few of the listings to you. Also I can pull listings of land and send them to your email. I will be more than happy to help you in anyway that I can. Also I deal a lot with foreclosed land and if you will let me know the price range and size of lot I will be more than happy to send you listing you can go through. my phone is 865-405-2062 and my email is teresamoen@ymail.com