Home Buying in New Bedford>Question Details

Limpyd, Other/Just Looking in New Bedford, MA

i am looking for listings of commercial property sold in new bedford ma in last month

Asked by Limpyd, New Bedford, MA Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

4
What type of commercial property? a Multifamily, strip mall, office, warehouse, etc? Send me an email, and I will see what I can find. Most commercial properties don't sell off of MLS. You need to look at other sites.

Let me know if I can help.

Eric
You may be looking for multi-family sales. You can search the registry of deeds in your area for not only sales, but also for refinances on the properties you are interested in. MLS may not, usually does not, have complete data for commercial transactions.

(Please choose a Best Answer or at least choose a Thnums Up, so those who answer questions here are rewarded.)
I found 2 in the last 2 months:
1807 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA : North Sold for $600
138- AB Hatch Street New Bedford, MA : North Sold for $180,000

Hope that helps!
Web Reference: http://territory.com
Hi If you email me I can send you a list of commericial property that has sold from the MLS Just visit my website below for my contact info thank you